MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Person suffers smoke inhalation in apartment fire

      BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) A person suffered smoke inhalation Sunday night in an apartment fire.

      City firefighters were called around 11 p.m. to the apartment complex on Beale Avenue near Jefferson Street.

      The fire department didn't elaborate on damages or name the person who suffered smoke inhalation.

      The cause of the fire hasn't been disclosed.
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER