MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

4 kids escape Wasco house fire

Firefighters are on scene after fire broke out at a home on Flower Street in Wasco, Calif., Tuesday, June 12, 2018. (KBAK/KBFX photo/Octavio Flores)

WASCO, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) – Four children were able to make it out unharmed Tuesday when their home caught fire.

Kern County firefighters said the fire was likely sparked by an electrical problem.

The home on Flower Street had working smoke detectors, giving the people inside time to escape.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending