KCSO to host drug take-back day
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) —
The Kern County Sheriff’s Office and Drug Enforcement Administration are hosting a drug take-back day April 29.
The Sheriff's Office said people can drop off their expired, unused and unwanted prescription or over-the-counter drugs. Only pills, tablets and capsules will be accepted.
There will be no questions asked, the Sheriff's Office said. The aim is to remove the potentially dangerous drugs from people's homes.
The event is planned for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Sheriff’s Office headquarters, 1350 Norris Road, Bakersfield
- Delano Substation, 455 Lexington St., Delano
- Kern Valley Substation, 7046 Lake Isabella Blvd., Lake Isabella
- Wasco Substation, 748 F St., Wasco
- Buttonwillow Substation, 181 E. First St., Buttonwillow
- Taft Substation, 315 N. Lincoln St., Taft
- Tehachapi Substation, 22209 Old Town Road, Tehachapi
- Boron Substation, 26949 Cote St., Boron
- Mojave Substation, 1771 Highway 58, Mojave