There are 100 civics questions on the naturalization test. During the naturalization interview, applicants will be asked up to 10 questions from the list of 100 questions in English. You must answer correctly at least six of the 10 questions to pass the civics test in English.
We asked viewers the following 10 questions (**denotes correct answer):
1. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
2. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
Founded the Red Cross
**Fought for women's rights
Made the first flag of the United States
The first woman elected to the House of Representatives
3. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
4. Name one branch or part of the government.
5. Who vetoes bills?
The Speaker of the House
The President Pro Tempore
The Vice President
6. Who was president during the Great Depression and World War II?
7. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
**the Bill of Rights
The Articles of Confederation
The Declaration of Independence
The inalienable rights
8. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for?
Third President of the United States
Youngest member of the Constitutional Convention
Inventor of the airplane
9. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
World War I
World War II
10 . If both the president and the VP can no longer serve, who becomes president?
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of State
**Speaker of the House
President Pro Tempore