MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

WATCH: Firefighters revive family dog rescued from house fire

Firefighters rescued a dog from a house fire in Maryland . (Photo, Prince Geoge's County Fire Department)

A family dog was saved from a burning house Monday thanks to the work of firefighters and medics in Prince George's County.

The Prince George's County Fire Department says they were called to the 700 block of Marcy Avenue for a house fire. Fire officials say no one was inside the home and put out the fire they say started in a bedroom. Fire crews searched the home and found the unconscious dog.

Firefighters and medics tended to the dog and were able to revive it, wrapping the dog in a blanket and giving it water.

The dog was later taken to the veterinarian hospital.

Trending